The Tunks Ward Community Forum will be held on Tuesday 27 March 2011, 6.15pm to 8pm Cammeray Golf Club, Cammeray
The Mayor, General Manager and Ward Councillors will be in attendance and residents will have the opportunity to raise their own issues and concerns.
Agenda items include:
- Updates on the following projects:
- ANZAC Club
- Parraween Street car park redevelopment
- Neutral Bay dining precinct.
- Council’s Urban Forest Strategy
- Tunks Park upgrade works.
For more information contact Councils Community Engagement Coordinator on 9936 8181.